NATIONAL AMERICAN AND INDIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE was created – not just to help build businesses – but to help sustain them by advocating on behalf of our business members. Our agenda is to promote the small business efforts of business owners and businesses that operate in USA and India, however, the basis of our philosophy revolves around the idea that what is good for our overall economy is good for all people.
Therefore, we will only advocate for issues that we believe will affect these small and minority businesses and the promotion of economic development in the field of technology and real estate. We believe we will be successful if our members are successful.
US and India Relations
The U.S.A – India strategic partnership is founded on shared values including a commitment to democracy and upholding the rules-based international system. The United States and India have shared interests in promoting global security, stability, and economic prosperity through trade, investment, and connectivity. The United States is India’s largest trading partner and most important export market. Many U.S. companies view India as a critical market and have expanded their operations there. Many Indian companies would like to invest in USA in the field of Technology, Real Estate and consumer goods.
The primary goal of NAICCO is develop and strengthen trade relations between American and Indian companies and facilitate investments across USA and India in the field of Technology, Real Estate, Energy and Agriculture.
We are a goal driven organization. Our goals reflect the thinking of the chamber
NAICCO’s number one goal has been to encourage a business friendly climate that allows businesses to flourish and invest in local economy – create opportunities for small businesses and contribute to USA’s and Indian economy. Our efforts will be dedicated to:
Strengthen ties between USA’s and India’s businesses and investments.
Embrace and protect small and minority business interests.
Foster USA’s unique quality of entrepreneurship and opportunities.
Advance and adopt innovation using technology.
Promote technology as the key to unlocking a stronger economy and growth.
Adhere to the highest chamber of commerce standards
- Put member’s interests ahead of the chamber’s
- Observe high ethical standards
- Preserve member confidences
- Maintain an independent perspective
- Provide a networking platform for small and minority businesses.
Improve our member’ involvement with NAICCO
- Follow up with each member
- Use our global network to deliver the best to all members
- Bring innovations in management practice to our members.
- Build member capabilities to sustain improvement and excel.
- Build enduring relationships based on trust
Create an unrivaled environment for members
- Be non-hierarchical and inclusive
- Sustain a caring meritocracy
- Develop one another through apprenticeship and mentoring
- Uphold the obligation to dissent
- Govern ourselves as a “one chamber” philisophy.