NAICCO is looking to hire an Office Administrator that will coordinate office activities and operations while providing clerical and administrative support to board of directors and management.
The prime responsibility of the office administrator will be to oversee the daily workflow of administrative staff, assigning responsibilities to ensure efficient administrative operations.
- Directs office activities and functions to maintain efficiency and compliance with company policies.
- Assists clerical and support staff with their assigned duties, particularly when more advanced, skilled, or sensitive work is required.
- Prepares agendas, makes travel arrangements, and maintains calendars for senior management.
- Oversees telephone services, email correspondence, and mail distribution.
- Maintains office supplies inventory.
- Maintains records, documentation, and files, particularly more complex or sensitive files such as employee files.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.